Future Worx eliminates cyber risk for Global Management Consultancy Group
In 2019, the Official Annual Cybercrime Report* revealed businesses fall for ransomware attacks every 14 seconds. With tens of thousands of employees operating across more than 50 countries around the world, cyber-attacks posed a significant business risk for a leading Global Management Consultancy.
To provide a business resilient solution that would be accepted and adopted consistently worldwide. In addition to this:
- We faced a challenge on how to maintain legal compliance for the secure exchange of sensitive information.
- We needed to change an ingrained company-wide behaviour of file-sharing via email.
- We needed to work with our clients Digital Transformation strategy aimed to better enable consultants to provide world class client service – cyber-security was crucial to the success of this strategy.
Future Worx was selected due to our ability to drive industry-leading levels of adoption on cloud-based collaboration platforms by treating their roll out with the same care and attention as a consumer launch.
Egnyte was the file-sharing application chosen to address this challenge. It possessed the strongest information security credentials available including ownership of data encryption keys.
To successfully deliver the objective, Future Worx:
- Conducted a global detailed workplace assessment, the outcome of which was a tailored adoption and change management plan with agreed key success metrics.
- Scheduled training sessions to over 3,000 Consultants, Principles, and Partners.
- Offered our unique Genius desk support to 9,000 staff, ensuring new ways of working were supported at the point of need.
- Worked alongside the client’s internal communications team to promote the benefits of adoption – for the individual, for the company, and for the client – ensuring people clearly understood why Egnyte was being deployed.
- Provided ongoing analysis of usage analytics and success metrics – this allowed for strategic and tactical course correction as required.
The project was hailed by Partners as one of the smoothest and least disruptive IT changes at the firm, and a model for future deployments.
- Egnyte was successfully rolled out to over 9,000 Consultants, Principles and Partners.
- 92% confirmed it was easy to use after our training was rolled out.
- They saw high levels of user adoption meaning an elimination of cyber-security risk through email file sharing.
We are continuing to work with this client on exciting new projects!